The Institutional Research Office aims to make all faculty do worthwhile research and publications. It envisions yielding world class researchers whose produce are featured in globally renowned academic journals.
The Research Office of La Salle University assists the faculty in embracing research as one of their vital functions. It hopes to train competent researchers in their field of specialization and to produce quality research for publication particularly in The Lasallian Research Forum . Further, it aspires to aid instruction and help improve the quality of life in the community.
Particularly, LSU, through its Research and Publication office, aims to:
• Strengthen the research capability of the faculty
• Coordinate and monitor research activities on campus
• Evaluate and formulate developmental intervention, and enhancement programs based on research
• Encourage faculty to write instructional materials in their fields of specialization
• Produce applied science research
• Aid the publication of faculty research in local and refereed journals
• Assist faculty in presenting studies in local, regional, national, and international conferences.