La Salle University-Ozamiz is a recognized catholic university established by the Brothers of the Christians School. Inspired by the charism of St. John Baptist De La Salle, the university community together and by association, provides quality, human and Christian education by teaching minds, touching hearts and transforming lives.
La Salle University is an autonomous university, the center of excellence in Southern Philippines and accessible to all, especially the poor and youth-at-risk.
To realize the Vision, we commit ourselves to:
- Recruiting and retaining highly qualified faculty and staff;
- Providing a learner-centered education committed to life-long learning;
- Generating new knowledge to address the needs of the community, church and society; and
- Producing Lasallians who have the Spirit of faith, zeal for service, and communion in mission.
As an autonomous university, La Salle University aims to be institutionally and internationally accredited.
To realize its Vision, accomplish its Mission, and attain its Goal, the university endeavors to:
- Empower the faculty and staff through professional enhancement and post graduate studies;
- Provide quality Christian education to the poor and youth-at-risk;
- Become the resource of society in generating new knowledge; and
- Produce faith-filled, service-oriented, and socially responsible graduates.
- LSU nurtures a community with unwavering belief in God.
- LSU leads to promote a just, safe, and progressive society.
- LSU collaborates with all in improving people’s quality of life in the light of Gospel values.