Call for Entries - Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino
Woooah! MMFF in August?! Oh wait, it's not just in Metro Manila -- IT'S NATIONWIDE!
Film Development Council of the Philippines introduces a week of just pure unadulterated Philippine Cinema (Sorry Hollywood)!
Calling Producers and Filmmakers! Lets make Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino (PPP) bigger, better, and should I dare say, a blockbuster week!
- - -
PISTA NG PELIKULANG PILIPINO is open to all Filipino producers/ filmmakers. More than one film may be entered by each producer, but only one film will be selected per production, including Co-productions.
* The film should have themes reflective of the Filipino sensibilities culture with wide audience appeal.
* The film ahould have been produced from the year preceding the event. (2016-2017 finished films)
* The film should not have been previously commercially released in the Philippines.
* The film should not have been exhibited on the internet.
* The film should be at least 75 minutes in length.
* Films must be submitted with English subtitles.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
The following documents should accompany the DVD of the film (watermarked with "For consideration: Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino") to be submitted:
a. Duly Accomplished entry form
c. Summary of the film
d. Lead Actor and Actress filmography
e. Director’s Filmography
f. Background of production
These should be sent in an envelope marked ‘Entry for Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino’ or handed in person to:
Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP)
855 T.M. Kalaw St., Ermita, Manila
The films to be submitted for selection must reach the FDCP office by the following dates with the corresponding entry fees:
* May 19, 2017 (Friday) – P5,000.00
* June 2, 2017 (Friday) – P7,000.00
* June 15, 2017 (Thursday) – P10,000.00
SHORTLIST OF FILMS
The selection committe will shortlist fifteen (15) films. The shortlisted films must present a marketing plan for their screening at the Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino. Of these, ten (10) to twelve (12) finalists will be selected.
For more information and PDF copy of requirements and entry form please email: email@example.com.