Alumni Association Election Guidelines
QUALIFICATIONS OF NOMINEES FOR HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE CHAPTERS
1. The nominee must be an alumnus/alumnae from the chapter she/he represents.
2. The one who makes the nomination must also come from the same chapter.
3. La Salle University employees whether part-time or full-time are disqualified from the nomination.
1. The election of the chapter officers and the overall association officers is made online at the official website of La Salle University.
2. Each high school batch president/representative is given a pass code during the votation process. There will be one (1) vote for each batch.
3. Through the officers, the college/school is given three (3) votes during the election. The officers per college will choose among themselves their representatives for the election.
4. Nomination period will be on August 13 until August 25, 2012. The voting period will start on August 30 until September 30, 2012.
5. The winners of the election for each chapter will be posted on October 4, 2012. They will elect among themselves who will be the overall officers of La Salle University Alumni Association.