SEARCH FOR DISTINGUISHED ALUMNI 2010
by: admin | November 11, 2010The Search for Distinguished Alumni recognizes the outstanding accomplishments and valuable contributions in the community of its graduates either from grade school, high school and college so that other alumni will be inspired, to emulate the ideals, values and standards passed on by the school to them throughout the years. It also showcases the exemplary characteristics of what it is to be an outstanding alumnus or alumna.
The Search Committee believes that giving recognition to alumni would greatly challenge others to instill the value of excellence, commitment and integrity in life. This will also give them opportunity to refresh the glorious memories of their Alma Mater and strengthen the relationship with the school.
On its 81st year of excellent service to the community, La Salle University once again bestows honor upon individuals who have essentially imbued ideal character, attitude and achievements of an alumnus or alumna.
The Search for Distinguished Alumni is open to ICC/ICC-La Salle/LSU Alumni who graduated last SY 1985-1986, of good moral character whose dedication to his/her profession or vocation has made significant contributions to the advancement of his/her calling, public welfare and national development.
1. The nominee has manifested exemplary performance in public service in relation to community development.
2. He or she must not be a present employee of La Salle University.
3. He or she must not be a recipient of an award in the Search for Distinguished Alumni for the past 10 years.
4. He or she must not be a relative of any member of the Screening Committee within the 2nd degree of consanguinity.
5. He or she must not have been found guilty of any crime and/or has no pending case of whatever nature at the time of nomination.
6. He or she must either be a grade school/high school/college alumnus or alumnae.
7. He or she must have contributed to the development of the school.
Download Nomination Form
File Attachement :Click Here to Download the file attachment