Student Affairs Office (SAO)
The Student Affairs Office has the principal role of ensuring smooth and well-balanced implementation of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities of the accredited student organizations. This unit ensures that the goals, objectives, strategies, and activities of various organizations are in accordance with the University Mission Statement. It seeks to provide opportunities that will allow students to actualize their abilities as Christian leaders and citizens.
Council of Deans assists the Student Affairs Office in formulating policies and programs pertaining to student welfare, planning and implementing of activities and services and evaluating of programs.
- To develop leadership potentials of students.
- To encourage student involvement in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To maintain peace and order of the academic community through student discipline.
- To promote discipline through effective networking with all units of the academic community.
- To ensure that the provisions of the Student Handbook are implemented through effective and proper dissemination.
- Monitors the activities of the accredited student organizations.
- Leadership Training Program. It is a program designed to assist student leaders in performing their respective tasks effectively and efficiently through seminar-workshops and other activities. Trainings are geared towards raising the standards of performance of the organization.
c. Student Discipline. The Director, Discipline Office is in charge of ensuring discipline among students in coordination with the College Deans.
d. Other Services:
- Lost and found
- booking of rooms
- Takes charge of the Yearbook Publication and Student Handbook
- Emergency & Calamity Drill