La Salle University desires to attract only serious minded students of high personal integrity. Enrollment in the college demands that the students meet the requirements and admission by the college regulations and policies.
NEW SCHOLARSHIP PACKAGE
New scholarship package to the incoming freshmen effective School Year 2006-2007 for the top ten (10) of the 4th year HS graduating classes for all private and public schools:
HS Valedictorian 100% of scholarship on tuition and school fees, Free Dorm Accommodation(convertible to cash to the amount of Php 500.00/month), Book Allowance of Php 2,000.00 per semester, Monthly Stipend of Php 300.00.
HS Salutatorian 75% of scholarship on tuition and school fees, Free Dorm Accommodation(convertible to cash to the amount of Php 500.00/month), Book Allowance of Php 2,000.00 per semester, Monthly Stipend of Php 150.00.
First, Second, Third Honorable Mention, 50% Scholarship Discount on Tuition, 50% Discount on Dorm Accommodation (convertible to cash to the amount of Php 250.00/month), Book allowance of Php 1,200.00 per semester.
Other Members of the Top 10 Percent of the Graduating Class, 25% Scholarship Discount on Tuition, Book Allowance of Php 700.00 per semester.
* Grantees may enjoy the scholarship packages above for the one academic year only.
SCHOLARSHIP GRANTS FOR GRADUATE SCHOOL
For each semester onwards, they get academic scholarship provided:
Scholarship for the following:
Conditions for Academic Scholarship
The scholarship is granted to college students (incoming first year and transferees) who will pass the interview and entrance exam conducted by the Guidance Center.
The Successful candidates will enjoy a 100% discount on tuition fee for a maximum of 21 units every semester. It is granted for a period of one (1) school year (two semesters and one summer), renewable every year provided that the scholars meets the following requirements:
1. He/ She must not have a grade below 80% in all subjects and must maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0.
2. He/She must not incur an “INC” or “FA” grade in any subjects.
3. He/She must possess a good moral character and should not commit any major offense as defined in the Student Handbook.
4. In case the grantee withdraws from the scholarship program, he/she must payback the full amount granted by the school.
5. Should the grantee fail to maintain a GPA of 2.0, his/her scholarship is automatically revoked.
Requirements for Screening and Selection:
A. For Incoming First Year ·
B. For Students Already Enrolled & Transferees