Vision. The LIBRARIES & MEDIA CENTERS (LMC) aims to provide more than adequate learning and instructional resources with excellent library services to support the academic programs of the institution.
Mission. The LMC ensures continuous acquisition of learning and instructional resources in varied formats to enhance classroom instruction, encourage research, and promote continuous education through the use of library resources.
- Circulation (Check in and check out of library materials)
- Reference & Information Service
- Periodicals (journals, magazines, newspapers, vertical files)
- Bibliographic/Webliographic Services
- Internet Services
- Internet Tutorial
- CD Burning
- Audio-Visual Services
- Electronic Services (Online Public Access Catalog & Circulation)
- Museum & Archival Services
- Binding Services
- Photocopy Services
- Library Orientation & Instruction