Vision. The LIBRARIES & MEDIA CENTERS (LMC) aims to provide more than adequate learning and instructional resources with excellent library services to support the academic programs of the institution.
Mission. The LMC ensures continuous acquisition of learning and instructional resources in varied formats to enhance classroom instruction, encourage research, and promote continuous education through the use of library resources.
GENERAL RULES AND POLICIES
Swipe school ID in the electronic attendance device or mark the attendance logbook before entering the library.
2. Control Procedures
All library users are asked to:
- Leave their bags at the Depository Area before entering the library,
- Wear or pin valid school ID properly,
- Swipe school ID in the electronic attendance device or mark the attendance logbook before entering the library;
- Present belongings for inspection to student library assistant on duty before going out.
3. Circulation Policies
- The library serves only bonafide students, faculty, staff and administrators of LSU.
- General reference materials, Vertical file materials, periodicals and